Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"

I kinda wanted to vent about Obama ensuring that our secondary enemy Iran becomes a regional power capable of threatening our real ally Israel, or our allies of convenience like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, etc., and really, us. Here a link.

Then I sorta wanted to go ballistic about Planned Parenthood selling killed baby parts.  You know, for SCIENCE!  And PROFIT! There a link.

But as I gathered my spleen for a spew that at least 5 people would read, I ran across an article about a guy who flew from Pennsylvania to Arizona to have sex with miniature horses and have them pee on his shirts for getting-off-later funtimes. Holy-crap-hopefully-not-everywhere-a-link-link.

So... Umm...

Fuck it.  I'm making myself a cocktail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment