Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Man Cannot Live by Bread Alone

But it sure is tasty, or so I remember. 2+ weeks in on Raw February and a little over 1 week to go. I've gone 100% except for a couple of pieces of pizza and a soda the first Saturday and a single beer last Saturday. Social gatherings are tough.

But...

Sleeping better? Yes.
Waking easier? Yes.
More alert? Yes.
Dropped 10+ pounds? Yes.

I haven't had any real cravings, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to a pizza and a Coke next Wednesday night.

Raw February - I think I'll do it again next year. Maybe I can even convince my esteemed co-blogger MeatAxe to join me. I don't think he minded last time.

1 comments:

Marstov said...

You know what would be a good way to break your month of rawness? Making a big brisket and inviting some friends over with side dishes for a nice, cooked pot luck.

Post a Comment