Monday, May 16, 2011

Tough Mudder. Done.

Thanks to everyone who sponsored me for my little trot up and down the gentle rolling hills of VT. Here are a few stats on the race:

  • 10 miles long
  • 13,000 feet of overall elevation change
  • 7000 feet of climbing
  • 28 different obstacles including 4 12-foot walls, a 15-foot jump into 45 degree water, a log carry up and then down a very steep slope.
I finished with very sore knees about 4.5 hours after the 10:20 am start time. And lunatic that I am, I have pre-registered for next year. But I'm bringing Advil with me next time.

2 comments:

Atom Smasher said...

My legs hurt just thinking about it.

Jail Break said...

Oh, that was so hurt. But I think being a certified tough mudder is a great feelings. Great stuff in the race, that was cool ! Congratulations ! Well done.

Post a Comment