Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lefties, Thy Name is Mud

'Tis wondering strange.

A few years ago, when we attacked Iraq after almost a year of prep and prop and primp, AND a Congressional smiley face sticker, my lefty friends couldn't let a game night go by without bracing me on the topic and forcing me to give an opinion or defense on every news blurb and event they could parrot.

But now, after Chimpy McObamaHitler has attacked little Libya with no warning, whining, or waiting, they are silent on the topic. And I know that if I were to go out of my way to bring it up with my most opinionated friend, I'd get an instant roar of emotional white noise in response, and who needs that when we're trying to manage a 4 to 6 player game quickly and efficiently?

It's almost as if their politics are more driven by the man behind the plan than the plan itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment