Saturday, October 31, 2009

MeatAxe Reports: Posting Light This Week

Now Hear This:

I'll be in Boston at the User Interface Engineering conference for a couple days, so posting will be light on my part.

Upon my return I'll not mention anything I did at the conference, as I'm pretty sure that interface geek stuff would bore you all for tears.

Im off now to make sure I'm not illegally transporting ammunition components into the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. In other words, cleaning a few spent .22lr cases off the floor of my car. Apparently you can get arrested for having these dangerous items without a government-issued permit.

3 comments:

Borepatch said...

Let me know if you want to go shooting while you're out here.

borepatch at gmail dot com

Jay G said...

Ditto.

And I'll bail ya out if needed...

MeatAxe said...

Thanks guys. They kept us pretty busy, and I'm back in CT now.

Post a Comment