Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Won't Leave My Wing Man!

If I'd been simply citizening around, doing my job correctly, and been summoned to the disapproving side of our Dear Leader as a result, I'd be pretty enraged. That is, until I found out Joe Biden would be at the table too. Then I would eagerly sup with The One, let him flap his gums at his fellow race-baiting punk to his heart's content, and proceed to poke at Joe until Stupid Things commenced to spill from his lips.

I mean, that's gotta be prime entertainment right there - how many inanities could you get out of the guy in a thirty minute period? Five? Seven? And then afterwards my buddies would all be asking me "Is Biden as thick-brained in person as he is on stage?" "Did he chew his food and stay upright at the same time?" "Is he eartagged so they can find him when he wanders off script?"

Bending the American economy over a fence post and having your way with it? $1,000,000,000,000.

Assigning Joe Biden to keep track of it all? Priceless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment