Thursday, February 26, 2009

Springfield Special.

I seem to specialize in ordering gun-related stuff that takes a long time to deliver. The IWB 'Tailgate' holster I ordered from High Noon Holsters took 4 or 5 months to arrive.

It was worth the wait, as its a fantastic piece of work but it is not the type of product you should order if you like instant gratification.

Now I notice that the CMP, from whom I have ordered a M1 Garand, have updated their website stating that it may take 180 days to deliver the Springfield Special that I selected. That's probably 6 months. Which means that if they actually still have any when they get around to my order, they will send it to me in October.

Well, its probably reasonable for a rifle that I'll pass down to my children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment