Monday, December 15, 2008

MeatAxe is Teh Funny

1) Buddy of mine has a tricky situation to handle around the holidays with his in-laws, wife, and a bunch of other delicate factors. My reaction: "Sounds like juggling plutonium covered in cyanide while ninjas are chasing you through a minefield."

2) Cooking breakfast for the family, the wife tells me to come sit down as the pancakes are on the table. Son #1 says "He can't. He's cooking bacon." Which I was.

This pleased me and I told them all. "That's right. A man doesn't abandon his responsibilities cause something better comes along. ..... Which is pretty lucky for all of you."

Wife: "Why? Did a woman in a WRX ask you to move to Colorado with her?"

Me. "No ... It was twins."

Well, maybe you had to be there for that one. But the ninja one is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment